If there is someone I appreciate and listen to a lot, its my loving mum. A month with her reminded me how eating healthy eating is important. Combining this not so new but important knowledge with my love for a cold sangria on a very hot summer day, made me make this drink. It is an amazing non alcoholic drink to serve for your stylish pool party this summer.
This non-alcoholic sangria is full of vitamins because of the yummy fruits that makes it. Its benefits include: protecting against heart arteriosclerosis,eliminating acid residuals for example uric acid thus protecting our kidneys, and preventing tiredness and fatigue due to its positive alkalinizing actions.
So here is my miracle summer drink:
INGREDIENTS: (Serves 4)
- 1 liter red grape juice
- 1/2 liter lemon drink
- 1 peach
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Cut peach and apple in small cubes.
- Wash and slice lemon. Do not peel.
- Pour grape and lemon juices respectively in a pitcher.
- Add the diced fruits and a cinnamon stick.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours.
- Serve the yummy sangria very cold with the fruit pieces and ice.
There it is. Enjoy and do not forget to share.